Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

If I Could Invent One Thing To Make The World A Better Place It Would Be.......LBC Post

........a compulsory evening walk. It would get people out into the fresh air, away from the television and they might even talk to each other.  Not to mention get regular exercise........

Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.........



With thanks to the LBC Blogging group for continuing to provide blogging inspiration, week after week.  (Links in sidebar - and thank you Shackman for providing the topic

Image courtesy of worradmu / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

4 comments:

shackman said...

Good choice - I like it!

Rummuser said...

And I will insist that you unstick from it. You did not invent it!

Grannymar said...

I do not wait until evening to have my walk and I have no television to numb my mind!

Tony Payne said...

I firmly believe that the world would be a better place if we were able to eliminate those elements that created most fo the problems that we experience today, so I would like to invent a device that instantly vaporized religious fanatics and greedy people who don't care what they destroy or who they hurt as long as they can make line their own pockets. Take those negatives out of our lives, allow us more to focus on giving to others, and life as we know it could be a whole lot different.