Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Relaxation - LBC Post

There's no doubt about it.  I'm very relaxed today, especially in relation to my LBC (Loose Bloggers Consortium) post.  Yes, I'm very late.

We're having a cold snap in India at the moment and one of my children is sick.  I'm also trying to keep up to a challenge of writing 1000 words per day.  I've not been able to keep up with the challenge either.

I'll finish this extremely short post with the description of what it takes to make me truly relax.

Okay, what really relaxes me is a very hot bath.  It's so luxurious and puts me in a very good mood.  If I can't have that, the next best thing is being in a warm bed, all my kids asleep, with lots of tea available and plenty of books (and the Kindle) to read.

It really doesn't get any better than that!

This is my weekly post for my blogging group, the Loose Blogging Consortium. We post weekly (usually simultaneously) on a given topic and visit each other to see the different takes we have on the same topic.  We are, in alphabetical order, AnuDeliriousRummuserGrannymarMaxi, Magpie, Maria SFocdwriterPadmumPaul, The Old FossilShackman and Will. If you have time, please visit my friends too.  The topic 'Relaxation' was given by Delores aka blogger 'Delirious'

9 comments:

Grannymar said...

Relax! You It is still Friday here so you are well within time. A long soak in the bath sounds good to me and just what I am thinking of doing right now. If you don't hear from me again, send for the Firbrigade, as it will mean I am unable to climb out!!!

Delirious said...

I'm feeling relaxed just reading about you being in bed with a good book. :)

Karen said...

I'm not very keen on baths unusually - not keen on water in general - but can definitely relax with a good book :o) Hope your sick child has recovered now.

Maxi said...

Sorry to hear that you have a sick child. Don't worry about being late, you have enough to deal with.
Blessings ~ Maxi

Maria Perry Mohan said...

@Grannymar - Thank you. I hope you survived the experience.

Maria Perry Mohan said...

Hi Delirious - reading is very relaxing.

Maria Perry Mohan said...

Karen - the little one is much better now, thanks.

Maria Perry Mohan said...

@Maxi - thanks, he's good now. But it was a bit hard for a day or two.

LifeAsYouLiveIt said...

You need to take it easy :)