For some reason, this tag on writer Teresa Ashby's blog appealed to me. So I stole it. Sorry, Teresa.
1. Do you wish you’d been born someone else?
No, never. I love being me.
2. Who would you most like to have breakfast with?
My husband. The way our life is, it's usually me, serving HIM breakfast before he rushes off to catch his train.
3. Favourite subject at school?
English, English, English. And English literature. It wasn't like work or studies.
4. Favourite television programme?
'Balika Vadhu'. It is a wonderful HIndi serial about a contemporary girl who was married at the age of eight years and has to deal with the fallout for the rest of her life.
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
6. What is your star sign?
7. Which Star Trek series was the best?
The original one on television. With William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy.
8. If you could be a character from a book, who would you be?
Agnes in David Copperfield.
9. What is your favourite animal?
I like both cats and dogs.
10. Least favourite vegetable?
It tastes awful. I hate it.
If anyone else wants to do this, please take the questions. Only if you want to, of course.